These easy honey garlic ribs (Instant Pot ribs) are sweet and salty and so darn delicious. Perfect as an appetizer on game day, a snack or main dish!
Instant Pot Ribs
I missed out on these Easy Honey Garlic Ribs the first time Holley made them. She send me the first two photos below, and the friend I was visiting in Vancouver asked if we should make the 4-hour drive to get some. That was followed by two minutes of silent contemplation by both of us. I think the snow was legitimately what ultimately prevented the drive….
#FoodFOMO. Tough times.
Kequyen, these are right up your alley! Once you get back from the Olympics you’ll need to try them out. (Don’t know what I’m talking about? Check out my interview with Kequyen).
New Year’s Starts in February
You may remember that my 2018 did not start off so strong, but that I’ve still got high hopes for this year. Someone even sent me a meme that said:
I’ve decided my 2018 will start on February 1st – January is a free-trial month.
100%. My cough continued over 3 weeks. Even went to the ER for x-rays to rule out pneumonia and a cracked rib. (I feel like I told the story about my cracked rib in the Killer Paleo Horseradish post…).
How are your New Year’s resolutions going? About ready to start your second attempt? See, this is exactly why Holley and I wrote the “I’m Hungry! What Should I Snack On?” ebook!
We’re both starting the month out at a conference for wellness influencers, ShiftCon, in Irvine, CA. Getting out of the snow and catching some rays! YESSSSSS! This is the perfect start because I am confident that we will connect with some great people that may alter the direction of 2018. We’ll keep you posted. Watch our social media accounts to see how this trip goes.
Ah-ight. Back to the Easy Honey Garlic Ribs.
Eat these Easy Honey Garlic Ribs while watching the Superbowl on gameday, while watching Kequyen skiing at the Olympics, or on a Thursday afternoon. If you’re looking for more Game-Day bites, we got ’em.
These easy honey garlic ribs (Instant Pot ribs) are sweet and salty and so darn delicious. Perfect as an appetizer on game day, a snack or main dish! Superbowl snacks anyone?
- 2 racks of pork ribs (cut into individual ribs)
- 1 cup of Easy Honey Garlic Sauce
- green onions (diced, as garnish)
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Cut the rib racks into individual ribs and place in the Instant Pot on a trivet.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Press the Meat/Stew button and adjust to 40 minutes.
- Make the Easy Honey Garlic Sauce.
- Quick pressure release ribs when they are done and lay them out on a rack or broiling pan.
- Brush on liberal amounts of easy honey garlic sauce and put under the broiler on high for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.